Join Kify Diabetes Forum

KifyDiabetes.com is a network of people sharing their diabetes experiences, treatment options, knowledge and giving support to other people suffering from diabetes. It’s a place to talk about how to live well with diabetes, ask questions, share information about what is working for you, get sympathy, exchange ideas, request and recommend the best doctors, support and friendship from other patients suffering from diabetes. You can also talk about what drugs, herbs, supplements and alternative methods work. By sharing your diabetes experiences, you can help others and improve their quality of life.

KifyDiabetes.com Forum help you to overcome the health problem by networking with people all around the world who have diabetes. Even volunteers, caregivers and medical professionals can join and throw a helpful advice and cheer up a fellow human being. KifyDiabetes.com is just a hub connecting people from all around the world to share their diabetes experiences and seek help.

KifyDiabetes.com is founded by Dr. Subrahmanyam Karuturi, MD, FRSPH (London), Kify Hospital, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India. "When I realized that the information a diabetic patient had built up from his experience could help similar patients, I started KifyDiabetes.com: to help as many diabetic patients as I possibly could and share the information other similar patients learned with them. But I knew there were tons of diabetic patients around the world who had gone through their own journeys and had extremely valuable health information to share themselves. And by sharing it, they could help similar patients. KifyDiabetes.com makes it possible for diabetic patients around the world to share and learn from one another. I believe strongly in the power of connecting people. I think that when motivated people are connected, greatness is produced. If we’ve done our job right with KifyDiabetes.com, the interface
itself should fade into the background, and the relationships on the website should shine. " - Dr. Subrahmanyam Karuturi, MD, FRSPH (London)., Founder of KifyDiabetes.com.

KifyDiabetes.com is an ambitious project with only one goal: to build a patient-centered health information sharing network for people with diabetes. We visualize a world in which every diabetic patient can instantly tap into the health knowledge and disease experiences of every other, so that every diabetic patient can learn how well treatments have worked for others, whether they are allopathy, alternative, experimental, or prescription. People with diseases walk around generating an incredible amount of data about their health every second of every day, but we just let that data disappear. We don’t know how well most treatments actually work in the wild. KifyDiabetes.com allows patients to collaborate, share health and treatment information with each other, and track and share their health. Diabetic patients learn from each other’s experiences in a massively scalable way. This turns the traditional medical model on its head. We think this is a better model for healthcare. Social support includes emotional support such as love, trust, and understanding, as well as advice and concrete help, such as help managing your time. Your family, friends, and KifyDiabetes.com community all can do this. They can make you feel cared about and feel good about yourself, and can give you hope. Ask yourself where you get your social support. You may be able to forge a closer relationship with family members or friends. Maybe you know someone who you’d like to know better. By joining KifyDiabetes.com, you can find a group of people who are suffering from diabetes. You may get social support by making friends at KifyDiabetes.com.

Connecting with another diabetic patient online that has been spending their life going through the same disease as you is extremely empowering. You get to swap your diabetes experiences. You get to tell each other about the crazy treatments you’ve tried; the crazy symptoms or drug reactions you’ve experienced; the crazy social situations you’ve encountered. What you start to get is validation. You get validation that all of the crazy things that you’ve been going through aren’t crazy at all. You learn that you are not alone. This validation is empowering. It translates into confidence. It translates into friendship with other patients. You don’t feel like an isolated victim. Your spirits rise with this new found sense of community. And you begin to realize that the most valuable resource available to you in your care is in KifyDiabetes.com: your fellow diabetics.

“Can you imagine a world where every diabetic patient is instantly connected with every other similar patient? Where the treatments that work (whether allopathy, alternative or in between) surface from the collective intelligence of patients distributed throughout the world? The causes, cures, and treatments we can discover from the symphony of patient experiences going on in real-time throughout the world, to me, is a mind blowing proposition. Let the patient revolution begin.” - Dr. Subrahmanyam Karuturi, MD, FRSPH (London).

By joining KifyDiabetes.com, you can write a new chapter in your Diabetes Life. Join Now at http://forum.kifydiabetes.com/signup