Sometimes I just don't get it

I woke up at 4:30am this morning feeling sick. Let me see if I can describe it. Just feeling uncomfortable, sweaty, a little shaky and couldn’t get back to sleep. 15 minutes later, I ran to the bathroom and vomited.

10 to 15 minutes later, I’m feeling much better. I thought maybe my sugar is low, so I took a reading. It was 133. I took a second reading and it was 135.

That seems very strange to me. Since I got my numbers under control, I’m always around 90 in the morning. So, 133 is high for me (in the morning).

This is where I’m confused. Why did my fasting number spike like that? I did not change my diet or routine.

Why would I feel sick when the number is 133? That seems odd to me.

It’s 5.40am now as I’m posting this and I feel just fine, so it’s not like I got the flu or something.

I got this a few times a couple of months ago. It is a terrible feeling… My Bgl were not as high as you indicated, but still, I was thinking I was Hypo also, but not. I had wicked dry heaving no vomit. The only thing that helped me was taking a few sips of Eno. My levels would be a bit higher the next day.